If you would like to join the TARKA team then please read through the opportunities that are currently available.
TARKA London runs Developmental Exercise classes for children aged 18 months to 8 years old in London. We are a rapidly growing, young, dynamic company with plans for further expansion. We are looking for an engaging, friendly and proactive person to help run all business operations be the first point of contact for all client relationships.
Role: Operations Assistant
- Full-time position. Permanent position based in Notting Hill.
- Experience of Operations. Add value and create new working practices to help the business grow.
- Experience of Client Relationship Management. Creating client accounts, booking and changing classes as well as parties and bespoke events.
- Managing staff availability and shifts. Working in conjunction with the COO to ensure all classes and events are correctly staffed.
- Accounting. Working knowledge of Xero or similar accounting systems for invoicing, pay and tax returns.
- Office Management. Managing all in-house diaries, filing and record keeping.
- Microsoft Office and Excel. Must be computer literate.
- Teamwork and Creativity. Working closely in a team to ensure efficient running of all TARKA classes and events and using creativity to assist in solving problems.
Characteristics we are looking for:
- A ‘can do’ attitude to everything that you approach, and a willingness to tackle any enquiry.
- Meticulously organised, forward planning and logical thinker with the ability to deal concurrent tasks.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and easy to get on with and a confident and polite phone manner.
- Lots of positive energy and a good sense of fun
Ideally from an Educational, Events, Front of House, or Leisure and Hospitality background. However, we are keen to train and develop the right person who may be lacking in any essential areas. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about business and to grow with the company.
Full-time role, starting asap. Salary based on experience, with a performance-based bonus and pension scheme. Career progression in a young, exciting company that wants to invest in the training and development of its team.
How to apply: Email [email protected] with a short cover letter explaining why you’d be perfect for the job and please attach a CV.